Wednesday 1 May 2013

Tomorrowland music festival in australia - nick



Tomorrow land is one of the biggest and most popular music festivals for club style music I mean it’s just completely amazing if you haven’t seen the after movie then threes something wrong with you, it’s like 20 minutes and you see all that went on over the three days I have dead set watched it like 20 times because it makes the hairs on my back stand on end it’s just that good. I had a friend from high school go and he actually showed me all his pictures from when he was there and it blew my mind how ridiculous it is and I was eternally jealous of him. Now tomorrow land has been going on for a few years now and has finally hit the popularity mark where it is being brought to Australia. It’s only ever been in Belgium and I heard about this on the web that the makers want to have a tomorrow land on every continent which means it coming to Australia. Now don’t get me wrong this amazing news and the line up will be one to remember so ill definitely be one of the thousands that attend but I am a little bit sad because one of the things that makes tomorrow land such a desire to go to is that its exotic, it’s in another country with people you've never met from all over the world and the crowd is just amazing. I have a feeling that if it come to Austraila it will get filled up with the usual losers that attend music festivals here, you will get your roid munchers who never ever put a shirt on, you your drug takers who pass out on the d-floor, and there is always a couple groups of blokes who just want to fight. Okay I should probably say some good things about music festivals here I feel like imp saying they are all bad and they aren't they are pretty amazing  at stereo sonic I saw Zedd play at like 4 in the afternoon and the weather could not have been better, blue as blue is blue skies and I was right up the front behind the barrier fist pumping and jumping away at all of his songs, I went with all my mates but they couldn't be bothered pushing to the front but I really wanted to be there, I barreled like 3 people over and pushed my way through but it was soooo worth it cause they started letting off the confetti guns like right in my face and it was just a blast of cold air and there is nothing better than anything cold when you in the middle of the pit cause it does get pretty hot in there and you sweat like a pig. And then I was at future not that long ago and the dubstep tent was the place to be, I was there for like 5 hours straight and they had these awesome setups for the stages that just made you go WOOOSH!  Anyway back to tomorrow land, so we can expect a tomorrow land 2015 because the event makers say they don’t want to make just a cheap knockoff they want to make it just as good as the original tomorrow land so they will be taking their time. I’m super keen for this now because I’ve seen the line for the past tomorrow lands and we can expect all of the best that includes David Guetta, Fatboy Slim, Jamie JonesJohn, Digweed, Alesso, Rebecca & Fiona, Solomun, Carl Cox, John Digweed, N-Type Friction, Terence Fixmer, Calvin Harris, Michael Calfan, Dave Clarke, Cari Lekebusch, Avicii,  Mat Zo, Jaytech, Super8 & Tab Norin & rad Boom Jinx, Nitrous Oxide, Nicky Romero, Skrillex, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Chris Liebing!, Green Velvet, Cazzette, Bingo Players, DJ Rush, Deetron, Chuckie, Jeff Mills, The Advent (Live), Luke Slater presents, Planetary Assault Systems (live), Martin Solvieg, Porter Robinson, Ben Klock, Kriz Spacid, Laidback Luke, Goldie Icicle, b2b Rockwel,l The Prototypes, Alix Perez, b2b Spectrasoul, One87 & Hookerz ft. MC Mush just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment